Are you crazy about vehicles? Would you like to use your problem-solving and communication skills while developing your engineering skills?
Then don't hesitate to join our INVENTURE Automotive team and make your career with us in the position of Measurement Organization and Production Manager!
At INVENTURE Automotive, we collect and organize data from more than 1,200 types of vehicles, which we sell to telematics companies on the international market. We help our clients to optimize their costs; we monitor car acceleration, braking, seat belt usage and we enable our customers to determine things such as the optimal route or identify bad driving habits, by processing the data,
Our young and enthusiastic team of 15 people consists primarily of engineers and sales people,who work with client from 5 continents, nearly 100 countries.
- Understanding partner needs, organizing vehicle measurements via existing and newly acquired contacts at national and international level;
- Completion vehicle measurement together with partners and internal colleagues;
- Contacting with partners, organize visits
- Contacting with suppliers of the products manufactured by the company
- Sending orders to suppliers
- Monitoring and managing the inventory
- Performing inventory management tasks
- you are looking for a full-time job opportunity;
- you are interested in a job that matches your automotive electronics or similar technical qualifications and interests;
- you communicate in English at least intermediate level (we provide in-house langauage classes)
- there is already a minimum 5 years of work experience in a similar field;
- you have good communication skills that allow you to easily build relationships and successfully solve problems that may arise
- you like challenges;
- you have already worked for a fleet management company or a telematics company (advantage)
- Competitive compensation package
- Diverse and interesting work because of dual job!
- Exciting vehicles from forklift toTesla
- Daily contact with partners, engineers, and sales people.
- Valuable technical experiences internationally
- Great working environment in a family-friendly, attractive, green office area in Buda
- Cohesive, dynamic team
- And, of course great beers and barbecues on the terrace