Did you miss the webinar?
Don't worry - you can download the full presentation for free and review it whenever you have the time.
May 27, 2021. marked the day of the first webinar in the Telematics Webinar 2021 series. “Autonomous World and its Impact on Telematics” was hosted by the Telematics Conference & Expo, and it’s safe to say that it was a big hit.
Just in the last few years, telematics and the automotive industry changed a lot. Our aim was to share the critical impacts on the future of mobility and discuss how the constantly evolving autonomous world challenge telematics and fleet management.
During the webinar, we covered some key points, including:
- Autonomous Vehicle testing
- AV specialties & challenges
- Big data issues
- Future perspectives for telematics
It was great to see how this occasion brought industry professionals together to learn more about the latest telematics trends. After the presentation, we held a lively Q&A session, where almost fifty people honored us with their questions and contributions. Thanks to their knowledge and curiosity, our webinar turned into an interactive forum.
If you want to dig a little deeper into the topic, watch this 4-minute-long interview with Inventure’s founder, Zsolt Szalay, Ph.D.
Questions covered in the interview are:
- What are the main challenges?
- How is Inventure involved in the world of telematics and autonomous vehicles?
- How do we see the future? Where are we heading to, and how will the industry look like in the next five years?